SBS Smart Battery Emulator Release 3 (Download 5x)
The SBS Smart Battery Emulator (SBEmmy) is designed to emulate the messaging system of an SBS Smart Battery V1.0 and V1.1, providing a tool for SBS Host or Charger developers. SBEmmy provides direct on-screen access to the 38 battery parameters within an emulated smart battery. When connected to a Smart Battery System, SBEmmy responds to messages from other SBS devices, and can generate Host and Charger Warning and Alarm messages in accordance with Smart Battery System specification.
New for Release 3
- Packet Error Check (PEC) Detection and Generation.
- Added Support for Optional Mfg Functions.
- Color Highlight Parameter Access (Read, Write, and Errors).
- New Event Reporting Options (Normal, Info, Data, Warnings, and Errors).
- Override Automatic Battery Actions.
- Force Invalid PEC generation.
Download and Installation Instructions:
- After purchase and payment approval, you will receive an email with download instruction.
- Administrative Privilege May Be Required.
- Download and save the ZIP file into a temporary folder.
- Right-Click the ZIP file and Extract All (Uncompress).
- Double-click Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow onscreen instructions.
- For additional software and hardware installation instructions, see the SBEmmy User's Guide.